Featured Post

Friday, August 31, 2018

PAY ATTENTION!

PAY ATTENTION!

“Listen up, folks”, says God. “ I’ve got some things I want to say and I want you to pay attention.  These things are not optional for you.  I expect you to do them because they are meant to establish peace and harmony and joy among you.  If they are ignored, all kinds of bad things will happen and it will be all your fault. 

*Please do not burn up the cattle and the best vegetables and/or each other with the mistaken idea that I want that.  I do not! What I want, and I don’t know how many ways to say this so you will understand, what I want is that you love one another. I want that you treat each other exactly how you would expect to be treated.  It’s really not that hard. (Hosea 6:6)

*Don’t look for me in terrible storms; tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, tsunamis and forest fires.  They are not my doing and they are not my punishments.  All of your lives are valuable to me.  Get that?  All lives are precious to me.  I know that is a hard one to swallow because of the ego I gave you and the free will that makes you think you are better than others.  You are not.  (1KGs 19:12)

*Somehow you got the idea that I punish offspring for the sins of the parents.  All lives are mine!  The life of the father and the life of the son, for example, are both precious to me and I do not punish the innocent. (EZ 18:4)

*Those who serve others of their own free will, I will bless abundantly.  I will not be pleased if you do not strengthen the weak, heal the sick or bind up the wounded. If you do not bring back the stray and do not seek the lost but instead lord it over them
 (EZ 34:4)

Now you ask, ‘What will you do to insure we do these things as you ask?’

*I will create within you a clean heart. I will take away your heart of stone and replace it with a natural heart.  I will write my will on your heart so you will always know it is there. No one will have to tell you about it. It will be part of you. You will be my people and I will be your God. (JER 31:33 and EZ 36:26)

Oh yes, one more thing. Some of you know me as Father, some think of me as Son and some as Spirit.  Well it’s all the same.  If you call on one, all answer.  Don’t argue about any of this.  It is my will that you make this earth of yours a place of peace and love. Don’t make me sorry I created it.”

The Word of the Lord.

Carol Lemelin OPA


No comments:

Post a Comment